A feeling of relief will rush over you if you work out that this confusion and strong dislike you have towards your body is, in fact, a low self esteem that you've let run wild in your mind. But what in earth has made you feel this way? Well to build up your self esteem, you must figure out and understand what caused your low self esteem. There is an endless list of things that can cause this to occur, but I've summarized them for you;
- loneliness; having no friends or a small amount in which make you feel isolated and unnecessary.
- A poor academic performance; if you used to do well in school, or have always been more of a c/d/e kinda student, then you would de-value yourself.
- Bullying; if people make you feel like a smaller human than a bully, repetitively telling you that you're worthless, fat, stupid etc, can really affect your self esteem.
- Neglect; if you're a child who has neglectful parents/carers then you will feel like your place in this world is pointless.
- Abuse; either physical or emotional from peers, employees/employers or family can really pull you down
- Being Unemployed; If you're unemployed. you may feel like it's pointless to try for work because you believe you're not a good enough worker to hire.